§ 1. General provisions
1. Website: www.extrufish.com website;
2. User: an entity using the Website’s content, which is publicly available;
3. Owner: P.H.U EDANO Piotr Stykała, Uścikowo 54, 64-600 Oborniki, Poland, 7871347644;
4. “Cookies”: text files sent by the Website, stored in users’ terminal equipment (computers, telephones, etc.) utilized while browsing through numerous websites. These files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. “Cookies” usually contain the website’s domain name from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device, as well as a number;
3. The Policy aims in particular at:
2. providing the Users with privacy protection in the scope corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in the applicable legal regulations.
4. The Owner restricts the collection and use of the provided information about the User to the minimum, in order to provide them with the essential services.
5. In order to gain full access to the content and services offered by the Owner through the Website, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
6. The following legal provisions shall apply, i.a.:
1. the Act of July 16, 2004, the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
2. the Act of July 18 ,2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended);
3. The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws L 119, of 4.5.2016) together with the Polish legislation on personal data protection.
§ 2. Privacy and Personal data protection
1. The data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The personal data of the Users, obtained by the Owner, shall be processed on the basis of the consent given by the User, or the occurrence of other prerequisites entitling the Owner to data processing, according to the legal regulations, in particular the Regulation.
2. The Owner shall exercise special care in order to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data is:
1. processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for both, the User and other data subjects;
2. collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes;
3. appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for its intended processing purposes.
4. correct and updated as necessary;
5. kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for the purposes for which the data is being processed, for no longer than is necessary;
6. processed in such a way as to ensure the adequate protection of personal data, including the protection against unlawful or incompatible processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of adequate technical or organizational measures,
3. The Owner shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing and the risks of infringement of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
4. The Owner strives for systematic modernization of the applied IT, technical and organizational data protection measures, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT safety measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats, resulting from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Each User who has made his or her data available to the Owner in any way, the Owner shall grant access to the data and exercise other rights to the persons to whom the data relates, in accordance with the applicable laws, including the rights of those persons to:
1. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2. the right to receive information concerning their personal data;
3. the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectification and deletion;
4. the right to refuse or restrict processing;
5. the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority and to exercise other legal measures in order to protect their rights.
6. The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, also through profiling, under the provisions imposed by the Regulations. In such a case, the Owner's objectives are aimed at marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent out to the Users (including tailoring the information for the User). The User has the right to oppose such processing of his/her data - such an opposition may be expressed through an e-mail sent to the Owner's address at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The person who has the access to personal data, shall process it only on the basis of the Owner's authorization or contract of entrusting the processing of personal data and solely on the Owner's orders.
§ 3. Cookies
1. Cookies identify the User, which allows the content of the website it uses to be customized to his/her needs. By remembering their preferences, it allows the content addressed to them, including ads, to be adapted accordingly. The Owner uses “Cookies” to ensure an adequate standard of comfort of the Website, while the collected data is used only intra-company to optimize our services.
2. Cookies are used for:
1. adjusting the Website content to the User's preferences;
2. optimizing the Website’s content, particularly by identifying the User's terminal equipment,,
3. creating statistics,
4. maintaining the Users' session,
5. providing the User with advertisement content.
3. Cookies may also be stored in the User's terminal equipment.
4. The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users utilize the Website, in order to improve the functionality of the Website for more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
5. Please note that in some cases, irrespective of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the terminal equipment, used to browse websites (e.g. web browser) imposes the default storage of Cookies in the User's terminal equipment. Users may change their Cookies preferences at any time. These settings may be changed, inter alia, in a way to block the automatic cookies settings or to alert users whenever they are included in their terminal equipment. Detailed information concerning this issue can be found in the software settings and instructions (web browser).
6. The User has the possibility to disable or restore the feature of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in his Internet browser.
7. Changing these settings is an expression of User's disapproval, which may cause problems with the use of the Service in the future. The complete rejection of the cookie option will not result in the unavailability of browsing through the Website, with the exception of those to which the access requires the User to log in.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed on the User's terminal equipment (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User's terminal equipment).
9. The stored data placed in the User's terminal equipment does not cause any configuration changes in the User's terminal equipment or software installed in that equipment.
10. The Information on Cookies also apply to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Final provisions
1. The Policy was adopted under the Owner's order and enters into force on May 05, 2018. The change of the content of the Policy may take place in the same manner.
2. Any exceptions to the Policy must be made in writing on pain of invalidity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. For issues not regulated in the Policy, relevant provisions of law shall be applicable.